Database of teachers at largest state-owned Faculties of Economics and Business from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia, and their scientific impact measured by Google Scholar, Web of Science and Scopus.
Who is covered?
- teachers from state colleges
- three faculties of economics from the largest cities of larger countries; one each from the capital of the smaller states
- 7 countries: BiH, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia
- 16 faculties: Banja Luka, Belgrade, Koper, Ljubljana, Maribor, Mostar, Niš, Novi Sad, Osijek, Podgorica, Pristina, Rijeka, Sarajevo, Skopje, Split, Zagreb
- 1400 positions
- from the official websites of Faculties, Google Scholar, Scopus and Web of Science
- from 27 May 2020 to 23 June 2020
- data was taken from the websites in good faith; it is possible that the real situation is different from what is on the Internet
- on web pages where there is aggregate data – simple copy / paste
- on websites where there is no aggregate data: with web-robots (specialized algorithms for automatic download and processing of data that I made for this purpose specifically)
- why not? 🙂 Because I find it interesting. Ok, really, the data can be valuable:
- to journal editors when seeking reviewers,
- to organizers of scientific conferences,
- to journalists looking for expert opinions,
- to policy makers when deciding on promotion requirements,
- to teachers themselves in search for colleagues in their field,
Browse the database by Country / City / Name / Department here.
Click here to browse the database by research area from Google Scholar: link
Click here to browse the database by research area from Scopus: link